Michelle trained at ALRA.
- DiaoChan: The Rise of the Courtesan (UK Tour);
- From Shore to Shore (Freedom Studios, Leeds);
- The Autumn of Han (UK Tour);
- The Arrivals (NI tour: Crescent Arts, Market Place Theatre Armagh, Downs Arts);
- The Rape of Lucrece (Calderbookshop Theatre);
- The King and I (Theatre at the Mill);
- A Christmas Carol (Lion and Unicorn Theatre);
- The Translator (play reading at Soho Theatre); and
- Writers Pathway Project (play readings at Octagon Theatre)
She has also appeared in numerous short films and in small roles on television, and works extensively as a voice over artist in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Michelle is also one of the founders of Red Dragonfly Productions.
Last updated: 26 September 2017